FLY OUTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2020
This website is driving me crazy. I have not subscribed to it until today and I do not want any contact from it. I have only registered as it is the only way to access the forum.
Whenever I open Google Chrome (and only when I open Google Chrome) I get frequent unwanted fly-outs from Tomsguide.com in the bottom right-hand side of my screen. I have tried every bit of advice given in the internet including advice on this forum site under "Unsubscribe" to stop this and still these wretched fly-outs appear. I have tried to contact Toms Guide by phone. Once I got through to a staff member who seemed helpful and assured me that a member of the IT Staff would contact me to assist but nothing happened. I have tried many, many again to contact the IT department but all i get is a recorded message and no response.
Can someone from this rotten company please help me from removing these unwanted fly-outs - I SIMPLY DON'T WANT YOUR NOTIFICATIONS.

Jul 25, 2020
Oh that it was that easy. I have tried every Chrome setting that I can find including:
  • removal of tomsguide.co & .co.uk from "See all cookies & site data.
  • adding www.tomsguide.com & co.uk from "Sites that can never use cookies"
  • Blocking www.tomsguide.com & co.uk from "Pop-ups and redirects.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome.
I have added these tomsguide sites to my "Anti-banner" settings in my internet security
Still these infuriating fly outs continue.
I do like Google Chrome but it seems that the only way to resolve this is to use another browser.
I DON'T WANT TOMSGUIDE, I NOT INTERESTED IN TOMSGUIDE GEEKY NOTIFICATIONS, I NEVER ASKED FOR TOMS GUIDE. PLEASE CAN TOMSGUIDE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF THIS MENACE?

Jul 25, 2020
That sort of advice is unhelpful. Just answer the question and help me stop receiving your wretched fly-outs. I will then unsubscribe and leave you to your pack of geeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.