For recording and editing

Payton_5

Commendable
Oct 21, 2016
I have a question if you guys could help me. My laptop upload bitrate for To record is 1,000 but i can do 60 fps and 1080p quality. So I was wondering is there a way to get my laptop to have better upload speed to increase the bitrate or am I going to have to get parts or new laptop. I have a asus k501ux gaming laptop hat I got for $700 bucks.

Solution
By upload speed, if you are referring to uploading video to the internet, like youtube, then you need to get a better (more expensive) internet plan. Most plans have higher download speed than upload speed so you need to look at what plans are available from your ISP and determine if you are willing to upgrade your internet plan based on whatever the charge will be.
By upload speed, if you are referring to uploading video to the internet, like youtube, then you need to get a better (more expensive) internet plan. Most plans have higher download speed than upload speed so you need to look at what plans are available from your ISP and determine if you are willing to upgrade your internet plan based on whatever the charge will be.

Solution