Fortnite Battle Royale – Rocket Launcher Tips

Fortnite Battle Royale surely has a plethora of weapons and each weapon has different variations like epic, legendary, uncommon and common. All of the weapons have their significance, but there is a weapon that just cannot be ignored when it comes to destruction. Yes, it is the Rocket Launcher. Whether it is Fortnite or any other FPS game, if it has rocket launcher then that game becomes way more fun. Coming back to the topic, the rocket launcher of Fortnite Battle Royale is great when it comes to doing some serious damage and destroying structures. And the good thing is that you don’t need any special experience to use this weapon, it is the just straight aim and shoot kind of weapon. But, you can make it much more effective if you know some tricks to use it. So today, I am going to give you some tips for the rocket launcher, let’s start then:
Bf6AYQz.png

Break walls before they are hit:
One of the best things that you can do with a rocket is to fire it at a structure and then break the wall or the area where the rocket is going to hit. Now the question is, why? Well, the reason that you are firing a rocket is to hit the enemy behind the wall, right? Then why should you hit the wall? Besides, if you hit the wall with rocket, your enemy may get a chance to get away, surprise them with a rocket through the wall by breaking the wall with firing bullets before rocket gets there.
i3wusQh.png

Land it inside the base:
Another method of firing the rocket right at your enemy is to fire it at them directly. Now you must be thinking, how to fire right at them when they are sitting behind the walls. Well, this is where the ramps come in. You can always build higher than them and then throw a rocket right on their head. The poor players won’t even know what hit them.
BUx30k0.png

Try not to use at close range:
By close range here I mean close quarter combats. This is because of the two reasons. The first is that the rocket inflicts damage on you as well if you are very close to it. Secondly, rockets deal damage in a splash, meaning that there damage spreads, so if you are close to the enemy or a structure and you fire a rocket at them, you will also take significant damage. So, try not to use rockets in close combats.
0uI4g3X.jpg

Dodge it:
Now, this is not exactly a tip for firing a rocket but for avoiding it. The key thing to keep in mind is to know that a rocket does not have much speed. So if you spot a rocket coming towards you on time, you can always dodge it. This way, you can make sure to take as less damage as you can while inflicting more damage on your opponents using the tips I have told you above.

Now that you know the necessary tips and tricks about the rocket launcher, I am sure you will get more kills than you used to get. Just follow these tips and keep on practicing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.