Fortnite Battle Royale - Week 2 Challenges Guide for Season 4

With the start of Week 2 of Fortnite Battle Royale, a series of easy and hard challenges also started. In order to complete these challenges, you need a guide to follow or else it may take ages to complete some challenges. So I am here with a guide for Week 2 challenges of Fortnite. So let’s get started:

Search the Chests in Greasy Grove:
As the name of the challenge suggests, search the chests in Greasy Grove. Now what you do need to do is to rush to the area as soon as the match begins. This is because you want to get your hands on the chests before the other 99 players do. Skip the combat and keep on finding the chests. The challenge will be completed after 7 chests.
Pyrf7KV.png

Consume the Hop Rocks:
Another easy challenge but the only problem is that you will be facing a lot of competition. You can find the Hop Rocks at the Dusty Depot. Divebomb there and then consume 7 Hop Rocks. Make sure to ignore fighting and focus on consuming as much Hop Rocks as you can.
8SKFVwm.jpg

Deal damage with the Suppressed Weapons:
You can only finish this challenge if you get your hands on the suppressed weapon(s). And the truth is, the suppressed weapons are pretty rare. So you just need to keep an eye out for a suppressed pistol or a submachine gun. Once you find one, deal 500 damage and you are done.
NsSt1hl.png

Dance in front of different Film Cameras:
Like the time you danced in those forbidden places, you need to now dance in front of 7 different film cameras located around the map. The difficult thing is to find those film cameras. But, since this is a guide to help you, I have created a map with different film cameras locations.
qNfpZJy.png

Search between the Pink Hotrod, Scarecrow and Bid Screen:
This is also a time consuming one. You need to do a whole lot of searching in order to complete the challenge. But, let me tell you exactly where you need to search. Just go to the right bottom corner of H2 on the map and with a little bit of searching, you will find the treasure to complete the challenge.
AmVPdQH.jpg

Eliminations with Explosive Weapon:
It’s obvious but not easy as finding a rocket launcher or a grenade launcher might be arduous for you because of the toughness of these weapons. So keep on playing the game and keep an eye out for any explosive weapon you can get. Once you have it, use it as soon as you get the chance. You need to eliminate three opponents to complete the challenge.
zBGD4VH.jpg

Eliminate the Opponents in the Tomato Town:
This challenge is a bit hard as there is not much to loot in tomato town and thus it is less likely that you will find a gun there. So what I suggest is that you go to the underpass area that is located to the south of tomato town. Grab a gun or two from there and then head to Tomato Town. Once you have reached there, kill 3 enemies and you are done.
csUce1M.png

Just remain calm, stay focused and play casually, you will get these challenges done in no time. Make sure to follow this guide closely and keep on trying if you don’t get a challenge completed at the first time. You will eventually complete it.