Foxconn Gearing Up to Make iPad 2 in Feb 2011

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
[citation][nom]matt87_50[/nom]oh god, oh GOD! I DON'T CARE!! this is like the eleventh site today!and the worst part? even if I WAS an apple fanboy, or investor, its not even NEWS! NEWS would be that they WEREN'T going to refresh the product every year like they have with every other iDevice![/citation]

If you get this worked up about something as trivial as a news story about a Chinese company gearing up for a new product launch, I'd hate to see how you react to things that actually matter. Someone get this man a Valium!

G

Apple fanboys rejoice! Your $600 iPad will be worth $60 in a month. Suckers.

coffee_man

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
i actually liked the first ipad. the second if not a major upgrade its silly. i dont want cheap android tablets .
because they are cheap. ( no quality )
i want expensive android . or expensive windows tablet . am not big fan of blackberrys.

what am looking for is a tablet from a company that makes wonderfull machines . SONY

gh0st

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
[citation][nom]saturnus[/nom]I'm guessing there won't be any surprises in this one. It's not likely Apple will suddenly provide USB support, HDMI output, changable battery or any of the stuff that would really make it a sellable product to anyone but hardcore Apple fans.Remember that according to several surveys 95% of all iPad buyers already have at least one Apple product, that won't change with a second version unless they completely shift gears so they're still just cannibalizing on the same user base.[/citation]
Sure they will..you just listed 3 features that should already be included so give them 3 more years(1 ea year). " iPad 2.0 now features USB Support,wait for 3.0 to feature USB" ...sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.