Free MP3 Plug In for Nero

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

g-paw

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2006
You're absolutely right but like TV ads and junk mail I think they have a right to advertise and I have a right to ignore it. I think ads should be entertaining if they want people to watch them. Plus I'm in the wrong demographics for the vast majority of ads so I don't feel guilty ignoring them. Don't have enough hair to worry about, too old and too married to care if my smell attracts women, and my plumping works pretty well :D

g-paw

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2006
yes g-paw but if we all ignored the ads then there would be no free sites ;)

Advertising companies aim at a particular percentage of the population knowing that another percentage will ignore them and I figure someone has to fall into the other percentage and I'm volunteering. Also, if too many people look at their ad and buy their product, the site selling the ad the ad space is getting screwed so I'm figure I'm working for them seller. It's just a sacrifice I'm willing to make but maybe I'm being too altruistic. :D