front and back audio jack missing front sound

CHD00

Commendable
May 9, 2016
i got this pc in the start of the year. i bought an 5.1 speaker and all seens fine. when any audio is played no sound come out on the front speaker even if the game/progam supports 5.1 audio. that also happen with my headphones when i plug into the front or back jack the sound of the character voices, gun sounds, all sounds that come from the front dont work. an really bad exemple is: if in minecraft i open an chest in my front, i cant hear it, but if someone opens it on my right/left it sounds normal. that happend on my old computer that was set up by the same guy.

Solution
sounds like whoever set your pc up doesnt know what they are doing and was messing around in the settings when he shouldnt have.

it might be easier for you to just completely uninstall of of your audio drivers and reinstall them. then go in and set things to default settings and report back.

also be sure you have things plugged in correctly.
sounds like whoever set your pc up doesnt know what they are doing and was messing around in the settings when he shouldnt have.

it might be easier for you to just completely uninstall of of your audio drivers and reinstall them. then go in and set things to default settings and report back.

also be sure you have things plugged in correctly.

Solution