pinkwardlol

Estimable
Nov 13, 2015
I just got my G930's. They have great sound and people say I sound good. The problem is after a few minutes (sometimes even seconds) they lose connection with the usb connector. The light on the connector flashes till it reconnects, which then it turns the solid green color. This happens very often and I can't fix it.

Fenric

Honorable
Nov 18, 2012
First check if Logitech has updated drivers available and try them. If it still happens:

Check if you have USB Selective Suspend enabled in your power plan settings.

Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options > Click Change plan settings for your current plan, then Change advanced power settings. Look for USB Settings > USB Selective Suspend. Disable it.

There's discussions about your headset on the Logitech forums. People have reported their disconnecting headset issue was due to interference from wireless telephones or routers. If you have a wireless router and the above do not work you can try changing the channel your wireless router uses. Others reported getting theirs replaced by Logitech and the new ones working fine.

pinkwardlol

Estimable
Nov 13, 2015

I don't have a wireless router in my room,but maybe one in the other room could be? I don't know exactly how to change the channel it's using if that could be the problem. I may just have to email/call Logitech about it. Appreciate the help so far.

pinkwardlol

Estimable
Nov 13, 2015

Checking for updates was the first thing I tried. Tried disabling the usb power and it cut out again, but might of been for another reason. Will have to see if it fixed it. It wasn't exactly constant intervals when it did cut out, it happened within 5 seconds of restarting, every minute, 5min, etc. Don't know if the usb power saving would have caused that. Just dropped again, so don't think it worked.