G933 Headset mic issues

Matthew_143

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
I have recently purchased the Logitech G933 wireless headset. I am having an issue with the mic working in game. I have it set as default in my computer, but in game it is doing nothing. I am wondering if I am overlooking something here.

Solution
Hi Matthew_143 This issue is usually cause because of the autmoatic noise removal tool built into the headset, u can disable it from the Logitech Gaming Software in the customize audio experience tab and then uncheck the "Automatic microphone noise removal" it should work normally after doing that.

Bilal_25

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016
Hi Matthew_143 This issue is usually cause because of the autmoatic noise removal tool built into the headset, u can disable it from the Logitech Gaming Software in the customize audio experience tab and then uncheck the "Automatic microphone noise removal" it should work normally after doing that.

Solution

Deatheriin

Commendable
Oct 15, 2016
Does it work with other applications? Teamspeak etc?
If it does, it's likely some game-setting or such. However, if it does NOT work with other applications, and you're running W10 with AU, uninstall skype preview, reboot and it should be ok!

/Deatheriin