Gadget Seller Beware: We Try Glyde Before iPad 3 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

There are no bumps in the road if you take the device to Target, where they will pay you on the spot!

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]trade in expert[/nom]There are no bumps in the road if you take the device to Target, where they will pay you on the spot![/citation]
Tell us more: how much can you get for a similar condition iPhone 4?

davidgermain

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2005
"utterly inelegant Android UI convinced me that was a mistake" - mmm Android UI surely you mean Samsung's version of the android UI?
next people will say you are a Apple fan boy.
@house70 - 6months and Apple Gear is obsolete, most tech is... but at least with Android you have the option of going somewhere else to buy your hardware and don't have to re-buy all the apps and audio files if you choose to move to a different hardware platform.

mrtechnollo

Honorable
Mar 1, 2012
Hi Andy, sorry to hear of your bumpy road in the trade in industry. I would like to offer our services over at www.technollo.com and see what you think about us. We have 1 thing that most other companies don't that really comes down to common sense: a phone number. You can call us anytime to talk about your order or ask any questions. We offer fair prices and free shipping too. If you have a chance try us out and rate your experience. I would love to do some business with you and hopefully shine some light in this industry. Thanks!

arlandi

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2007
wow... good thing i always use my gadgets until they broke. that way, i don't have to worry about re-selling them.
but i know some people have this "hobby" of buying the newest and selling them some short time later (i know some of them that only use theirs for only few weeks!!). but they always sell it without any third party. they put ads in mailing lists and forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS