Galaxy Note 7 Review: The Big-Screen Phone I'd Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetpaws

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011
I could not wait to get this phone now I'm a little nerves. after watching the Galaxy Note 7 - Gorilla Glass 5 Scratch Test - Durability video by JerryRigEverything on youtube the Note 7 screen looks like an easy scratch magnet. I have tried and still looking for a Glass screen protector that works with the curved screen but no luck as of yet. They don't have one that sticks to the whole screen only the top and bottom. This is a problem when you add a case to protect your new phone.I hope they make one soon. I won't say which screen protector brand I tried because if you look at the reviews now that the Note 7 is out you will see there is a problem.

BobDad

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016
Samsung should release ASAP the Note 8 along side the S8 smartphones, and ALL need to have removable batteries so that cool batteries can be installed as needed after charging outside the phone, because all Samsung Galaxy phones overheat! And... all batteries decline in performance by 50% after 6 months to 1 year! Get a clue Samsung and release REAL flagship phones. The last flagship Samsung Galaxy phones were the Note 4 and Note Edge. For the smartphones to be truly flagship phones, not only do the batteries and super-SD cards need to be removable, the screens need to be several times as energy efficient as now, the processors need extremely improved memory and processor management, all smartphone products should include an S Pen, a cordless quick charger, a home & car charger and iconX cordless earbuds IN THE BOX!

Status
Not open for further replies.