Galaxy Note 9 Benchmarks: iPhone X Is Still Faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry but your tests are not valid. You are not licenced to run such tests as reputable results, in other words your word means shit. Is your "organization" recognized word wide as a reputable organization to claim these false results? Because you see I own both phones in my household and what you just stated is completely false, znd will therefore assume you are trying to get your nose in apples taint. Find a new job. In all honesty your organization should face litigation for falsifying data results, I will look into it.

Aug 10, 2018
So???? and who cares? Are we that anal, that couple micro seconds are now the deciding factor on which phone is better than the other? Same goes for that constant whine about the finger print sensor not being on the screen. Big deal!! The Note 9 will do all I need for my job and personal use. How about writing how the Note 9 beats the iPhone, since it has stylus, and the iPhone doesn't? Again who cares? It is all part of personal preference, and for my part I can't wait to receive my Note 9. Oh yes, and about the price....If you can't afford it, don't buy it!

Aug 10, 2018
Wow Jetcongroup, have an anger management problem much? Why do you care anyway? My son has the previous Galaxy and my wife now has an iPhone X. The iPhone is MUCH better in most ways. Why is that such an issue for you?

df251122

Great
Jun 23, 2018
I don't like Apple i Pads that much, this looks like a good mobile / notebook even if it's a bit pricey , i would prefer something much bigger especially if it was that much cheaper.

samuel.0986

Prominent
Sep 22, 2017
My gs9+ scores: geekbench
single core:2441
Multicore: 9005

In 3D mark for some reson the scores are different now, i dont know if is 3Dmark or the updates but my first score for slingshot extreme unlimited was 5900+ for some reson now is 5036.

Other benchmar are the same, antutu is 26300+ and gfxbench car chase is 58 fps.

And the score for the iphone x sling shot extreme unlimited is 3168 https://benchmarks.ul.com/hardware/phone/Apple+iPho

The iphone could be more faster on the cpu side but not the gpu side.

Aug 10, 2018
In term of customization, iphone k.o. Own an iPhone is like own a same design car with different engine cc for years. Your car looks the same every year

webgtlnbrgrs

Great
Jun 7, 2018
I am APPLE through and through, I watched a head to head test with "X" against 8GB Note APPLE got "SMOKED" I'm sorry to say ….??

Status
Not open for further replies.