Galaxy Note 9 Launching Early After Slow S9 Sales (Report)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcypond

Prominent
Mar 23, 2018
I think the cost of 2017 and now 2018 phones is turning people off. People went into 2017 wanting new phones and what was delivered was pretty good but pricey. I think the discomfort of the those prices is only settling in now. I really hope at Apple and Samsung learn the right lessons - there needs to be value in teh market and they should have a slice of it.

For instance, the Samsung Galaxy S series starts at $750 and Samsung's J Series starts at $250. What Samsung is missing is a really good $499 phone one where the value proposition is really enticing - yet the pricing is profitable enough.

Mar 29, 2018
How about...these phones need to be offered at a lower price? That's the reason for the slow sales. Any of the geniuses figured this out yet?

In addition, I really wish one of the Android makers would get it together and offer all the bells and whistles on ONE phone, and stop playing, oh this model has this, but not that, oh this model has that and not this..people are sick of it.

Then updates, can we get more timely updates on these phones 8.1 has been out. Google does it, One Plus is pretty decent, but the others are horrible with their updates.

Anyone listening? Google? Samsung? One Plus? Sony? LG?

Mar 29, 2018

My bet is that this article was written by an Apple supporter. A product (in this case the S9 Note) is released to market when the developers believe it is ready. You can forward a products planned release by 2 months just because you want to beat a competitor. Although the S9 has some awesome new features, my S8 is a fantastic phone and does everything I want. I considered moving the the S9 but decided to wait awhile. Of course, when I do upgrade it will be to the newest Samsung product as I think it to be a better product, has greater flexibility than Apple products and beats them on cost. I work on Apple, Windows, and Android systems and for phones I have owned several Galaxy phones in a row and believe them to be the superior product. PS: I have experienced cumbersome Android OS problems on LG so be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS