Question Galaxy S23 vs A54

Apr 11, 2023
I want a smartphone that will last me at least 6 or 7 years without degrading and I am undecided between these two models. I necessarily want a Samsung because I already have a Samsung ecosystem at home and currently the prices for these two devices are:
- 690€ galaxy S23
- 370€ galaxy A54

I'm an average user who does not need a powerful phone (I do not do gaming) and I am pretty sure that what I can do with S23 I can also do with A54 .
I think the differences are only in the camera department (clearly the photos will be a bit worse but I come from a lg g7 and I'm sure they will be fine) and the processor ... but I don't need speed so okay the A54. However, I am afraid that the A54's processor will give me more lag problems over the years.

300€ difference, I don't know if I want to shell out ... it must be worth it.

What do you recommend?

not you

Distinguished
May 14, 2015
A54
Current phone CPUs won't just start lagging for you when using the system

The a54 is pretty good also you could check out the s22 if it's cheaper also not a bad phone still and very fast

Apr 11, 2023
A54
Current phone CPUs won't just start lagging for you when using the system

The a54 is pretty good also you could check out the s22 if it's cheaper also not a bad phone still and very fast
I owned the galaxy s22 for a couple of weeks, then I returned it because the battery lasted less than 5 hours and I was getting to the evening with the phone completely turned off almost.