Gaming laptop for under $1800

jdog1089

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2010
I have been looking for like the last 2 weeks. For a laptop trying to stay around 1500. I was wanting:

17 in screen (or 15.6 if let me have better specs)

16 GB of ram

I really want a gtx 980m but I could settle for the gtx 970m

1tb HDD

At least 128 ssd but 512 ssd

Bluetooth

I would like MSI. But I have heard some aren't that great. But I know there's some good ones out there. Cause I would like to match my desktop MSI m7 and MSI gtx 980ti. But if not Acer or Asus or what u guys think is great. Thanknu guys in advance. I just don't know what else to look at to make sure it's a good laptop. I would love it to run ARK surivial. And newer games as well.

Solution
I highly recommend avoiding cyberpowerpc, as they are unreliable, have poor customer service, and they send out computers that arrive with issues. Have personally experienced it with both my own pc and a friends. I would look at laptops on Digital Storm, or go look at xotic pc

Purpletalon55

Respectable
Apr 2, 2016
I highly recommend avoiding cyberpowerpc, as they are unreliable, have poor customer service, and they send out computers that arrive with issues. Have personally experienced it with both my own pc and a friends. I would look at laptops on Digital Storm, or go look at xotic pc

Solution

Purpletalon55

Respectable
Apr 2, 2016

very good, you can customize laotops from them and they have stellar customer service, they will even repaste laptops with better thermal compound before shipping them out if you want.