gaming laptop price

Jun 11, 2018
Hey guys, I'm not really looking to sell my laptop here directly, but rather I was looking for advice as to how much I should sell my laptop for. My Laptop was bought brand new a couple months ago and is a hp omen gaming laptop. It has a i7 7700hq CPU and a 1060 6gb max-q GPU, along with 16gb of ram, 1tb hard drive and 256gb ssd. The monitor has a 120hz refresh rate and the laptop is fully functional and in good condition.
Pricing ranges for my laptop would be greatly appreciated.

Thank Justin

hang-the-9

Titan
Put it at a price you want to get for it, say 80% of new price on eBay, see if you get any bids. Can take a few weeks thought before you should look into lowering price. Worse that will happen is that it won't see at the price and you can lower it a bit and see then.

Peter Martin

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
about half-to-three-quarters the price of new i would imaging. also, screen size makes a diff. start out at a fair price for best results. it can't be priced as new and expect anyone to bite

hang-the-9

Titan
Put it at a price you want to get for it, say 80% of new price on eBay, see if you get any bids. Can take a few weeks thought before you should look into lowering price. Worse that will happen is that it won't see at the price and you can lower it a bit and see then.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mmckinney16 Laptop General Discussion 0
W Laptop General Discussion 4
R Laptop General Discussion 1
J Laptop General Discussion 3
A Laptop General Discussion 2
K Laptop General Discussion 18
T Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 2
M Laptop General Discussion 2
T Laptop General Discussion 6
I Laptop General Discussion 4