Solved! Gaming with laptop on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2019
I have an MSI - 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q - 1TB Solid State Drive. I am wondering if I am able to hook this up to a 1080P TV and play every game just as I would on the laptop screen, without performance issues. Thanks!

Solution
JoJo,
Yes, the better the Tv the better the gaming. Why use 1080 when you should be able to do 4k with what you have.
Problems you may have to resolve, text and icons will need to be resized so you can read them from the couch. you may not get the same frame rate since most tv's will be 60 max., I recommend a wireless keyboard and mouse (keeps the hot thing off your lap)
Just plug it in and see, when I realized i had a 55" monitor a computer was built to attach. it's now on a great 75" UHD Qled.

MDTOP

Great
Jun 6, 2019
JoJo,
Yes, the better the Tv the better the gaming. Why use 1080 when you should be able to do 4k with what you have.
Problems you may have to resolve, text and icons will need to be resized so you can read them from the couch. you may not get the same frame rate since most tv's will be 60 max., I recommend a wireless keyboard and mouse (keeps the hot thing off your lap)
Just plug it in and see, when I realized i had a 55" monitor a computer was built to attach. it's now on a great 75" UHD Qled.

Solution

joesemos

Banned
BANNED
Oct 22, 2019
Device Requirement to make Great Experience:
-Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
-Laptop (Highly Featured)
-HDMI Cable
-TV (52")

Now You have to Connect Laptop with the TV via HDMI cable and connect a laptop with wireless mouse + keyboard now setup for connecting on TV by changing settings on the laptop. After the whole setup finishes the Laptop screen will be viewed on TV with Big screen. Now ready to play Game. Have Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.