GDC 2015 Day 2: Top 6 Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
I don't like what I'm seeing with the Steam controller. Oh well. I'll probably continue to play controller friendly Steam titles on PC with my USB 360 controller and keyboard and mouse for everything else.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
I don't like what I'm seeing with the Steam controller. Oh well. I'll probably continue to play controller friendly Steam titles on PC with my USB 360 controller and keyboard and mouse for everything else.

honestly, they put in 1 stick for moving around, and they put in 4 physical face buttons... as far as i'm concerned, this thing may beat out the 360 controller i'm using, at least considering i had to rip mine apart and sand the face plate because it didn't have full range of motion and going forward was walking in prince of persia sands of time, so long as there isnt a build quality issue, im willing to give it a shot... d pad cant be worse than the 360s.

i was honestly afraid they would go full touch, and i was having none of that.
i also don't have an intuos, i instead use a huion 610, if i can map photoshop scroll wheel things to these pads and use them like that... god this could be a better product than i originally thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.