Solved! GE66 Raider is very practical

Sep 5, 2020
I like GE66 Raider. This is my dream computer. It has a very high performance. For Example, the GPU is RTX 2070 and the CPU is i7-10875H. This can give me to play high-quality games such as call of duty and monster hunter. Also, This computer has a very good fan to cold down the temperature of the computer.

Why I select GE66 Raider. It is because it has a high price-performance ratio. This computer has a low price than more different computing brands. But the performance is better than other brands. This attracts me to choose MSI GE66.

I think GE66 Raider is beyond my expectation. It is because it can solve my problem. For example, the high configuration games and picture quality problems before. So I like this computer.

But GE66 Raider has some improvement. First, The fan is noisy. I understand this is very important for the computer. But I think it can low some noise. Second, the computer's speaker can increase performance.

Finally, I think GE66 Raider is very practical. It can give me a new feeling to use a computer. Therefore, I will buy different products of MSI brand in the future.

Solution
The newly available MSI GE66 Raider is the successor to the GE65 Raider launched last year, which had a very plain, unadorned design. This year, MSI has almost completely redesigned the frame to accommodate next-generation components, as well as an amazing RGB front bar.

It doesn't shine by its rather classic format, nor by the presence of a secondary screen, but rather by the addition of a curious RGB LED bar placed at the front of the new chassis, as if to underline the front grille of this imposing and very well equipped product. So I totally agree when you say that it is practical

frederickalliston

Prominent
Aug 12, 2020
The newly available MSI GE66 Raider is the successor to the GE65 Raider launched last year, which had a very plain, unadorned design. This year, MSI has almost completely redesigned the frame to accommodate next-generation components, as well as an amazing RGB front bar.

It doesn't shine by its rather classic format, nor by the presence of a secondary screen, but rather by the addition of a curious RGB LED bar placed at the front of the new chassis, as if to underline the front grille of this imposing and very well equipped product. So I totally agree when you say that it is practical

Solution

TRENDING THREADS