German Politicians Hold a LAN Party in Parliament

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

1.5 was the last proper cs.
1.6 messed too much with recoil and hitboxes.

Source is just... cod on the source engine with a bit more recoil and no perks.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]wasabiman123[/nom]LOL FAIL, you think they could play good games like crysis and battlefield 2 instead, geezus...counterstrike??? what is this??? 1990???[/citation]

Are you 12?

I play CS since Beta3 in the counter-strike.net days. And you sir, are a noob of the worst kind.

G

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

I used to play cs at a competetive level back in the day, went to a lot of CPL's and such. Even though competetive CS died a while back in the US its nice to see that more people play CS than any other shooter on the pc still... Sadly when they released source it split the community in half and a lot of people (like me) did not want to switch and so forth.

admiral_grinder

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2008
[citation][nom]TommySch[/nom]Are you 12?I play CS since Beta3 in the counter-strike.net days. And you sir, are a noob of the worst kind.[/citation]

Ah, those where the days. When both Half Life deathmatch and Counterstrike where played equally. Play one for a couple of hours on the college lan and then everybody switched to the other for some more hours. All the maps where played then too, not just the bomb planting ones. You even had to select the right type of ammo to buy instead of 'primary' and 'secondary'

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]Killingtears[/nom]Why don't try the people who like CS the Quake3.Q3 is more faster,and more precision game where you put the aim there go the bullet/ammo.For example there is Fatality.He is talented no body beat him since few years.But when he play CS 1 vs 5-6 he beat all CS players because he shoot good.BUT when the CS gamer play Q3 they dont play very much because the Q3 haven't got camp or hiding or wall shoot its not real.Q3 is fast bump action very fast gameplay.I never seen good aim CS people because when there aim the bullet gonna be left or right up a bit not where you shot in real.If they have any friends good play CS or Q3 just see 2 match witch the different game.I think Railgun thats the aim.Instagib.Or its doesn't matter lot of people like both games i play too booth. That when i see i really hate the hiding and wall shooted people in my old friends playing CS when its not real i prefer q3 because its more fair game play When we play Q3 they start search hiding or just crunch and waiting for the enemy thats cs.When q3 players play cs he is russing straith on and shoot;and he is angry when somebody just hhide behind the door and shoot him.I thing the two game is difference beetwen age and game skills.Thanks[/citation]
What aint no Country I ever heard of, they speak English in What?
"What?"
English Mother F**ker! Do you speak it!!!

jackson1420

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
[citation][nom]dco[/nom]My college has just upgraded all their C2D E6800 with 4GB of RAM to Core i5-650 with 8gb of RAM. not sure about the GPU's. Sadly their PC's are better than mine.[/citation]

Well computers at my school, this is only in the IT departments; has 16 gigs of ram and quad-core xeon procs.

You can't expect institutions to have $400 graphics cards can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.