Get my contacts back to my screen

hang-the-9

Titan
If your phone is not working, how are you going to see your contacts on it? You may want to start at the beginning with some details about what exactly is happening.

If you did not have contacts saved to the cloud, a computer backup or an SD card, you will not get them out of a broken phone.

hang-the-9

Titan
If your phone is not working, how are you going to see your contacts on it? You may want to start at the beginning with some details about what exactly is happening.

If you did not have contacts saved to the cloud, a computer backup or an SD card, you will not get them out of a broken phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 4
R Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 1
4 Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION BETWEEN lg q6 /GOOGLE CONTACTS IN BROWSER IN LAPTOP
i have gmail address can i find the person contact number
Google Contacts Replacement program to use with Gmail & Galaxy 9
Solved! Find my contact list off my lost phone
Solved! how can i recover my deleted contacts
Solved! My phone icon just says contacts stopped working and I can't call out but can receive calls and I need the phone app back but
Solved! How can i get my contacts off my old samsung that wont turn on on to my new samsung phone
Solved! How I can get my contacts and photos from my hacked email id
Solved! Retrieve my contacts & photos
how do I recover my Contacts from my Samsung account when the screen in my J7 is all black and doesn't work? BTW, I changed to
How can I get contact off my old phone screen is cracked
Screen went black and green how do I get my contacts from my old phone using google
How do I get videos/ pics contacts from black screen phone
how do I recover Contacts from my Samsung Galaxy 5 android when the screen is broken and only shows black
i want to download my contacts and photos however my screen on my phone is black
how can i get my contacts and messages off my phone is screen is coming on getting calls and screen wont slid
my android screen is broekn but phone works, can i upload contacts and pics to my computer
My straight talk screen is broken how can I get my contacts from my phone
My galaxy s4 has black screen how do i get contacts and photos off it - no sd card in it
help the screen of my phone broke and all my contacts are still on it

ASK THE COMMUNITY