Gift Guide for the Executive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graybush

Estimable
aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9HLzQvNzIzNzQ4L29yaWdpbmFsL1RHLXBlcnNvbmFzX2V4ZWN1dGl2ZS5qcGc=

Buying the right gift for the person who's always in charge is just as challenging as executing an expertly crafted business plan. With so many options, though, it's hard to decide which gift plan to execute. The Community team put together this expert gift guide for those of us searching for that perfect executive gift.

M10yu3B.png

Apple Watch 2 - $348.89
Get this top-of-the-line smartwatch for that special executive in your life. The Apple Watch will help your favorite executive keep track of their meetings and their heart rate.

61so81qbM0L._UX569_.jpg

Bellroy Hide & Seek Slim Leather Wallet - $94.95
This sleek wallet is made from environmentally certified top-grain leather, and features RFID protection, ensuring both your cash and your cards are secure.

41LyKghTO8L.jpg

Anker SoundBuds Curve Wireless Headphones - $35.99
Just because your all business, doesn't mean you don't want your beats on the go. These headphones have Bluetooth connectivity; 12.5-hour battery life, loud, clear sound; and just enough bass to keep the beat going.

QZKR5qJ.png

Sonos Play:1 Compact Wireless Speaker - $180
With Alexa included in this speaker, executives won't waste any time asking for the music they know and love. It can stream audio from all your favorite music services, including Amazon Prime Music, Pandora, Apple Music and Spotify.

d7175c0c979f84e0d1d31ed884fa7558-zoom.jpg

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing - $10.23
Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes tidying to a whole new level, promising that if you properly simplify and organize your home or office at once, you'll never have to do it again. This declutter bible will have executives jumping for joy, and it makes a great stocking stuffer.
We’ve shown you ours, now show us yours!

[widget="https://gleam.io/nhB1c/amazoncom-gift-card-giveaway", 800][/widget]

Post your best recommendations for a gift for this archetype, with each recommended item as a separate response to this forum thread. Every response counts as a single entry to win a $25 Amazon gift card for this archetype. Please be sure to include the name of the gift item with link, why the archetype would like it, an image (if available), and how much it costs.

Before posting, please review the thread for potential duplicates (which won’t count!) and to check proper formatting. The Community Gift Guide 2017 Entries must be posted by November 13th, 2017 to qualify for entry. Good luck, and we’re looking forward to seeing all the awesome recommendations!

Below0

Estimable
Jan 8, 2015
I've retired at this point, but my old employer did a lot of traveling and he hated it. Had a tendency to get the short end of the stick when it came to losing his luggage. I wish I was able to give him this before I retired.

Luggage Locator - $79.99

Status
Not open for further replies.