Girl, 9, Gets Dating Game Instead of Pet Monkeys

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]psychodad[/nom]I do not see what the problem is, why do Americans have such fear of sexuality. Muhhamed married his first wife when she was 9 y/o. Recently after much searching I donwloaded a japanese rape simulator game and had as lot of fun playing it with my 12 y/o sun and 10 y/o daughter. You are just sexually repressed.[/citation]

HOW DID YOU FIND A STAR THAT YOUNG?!?!

Anyway, your name says it all.

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
I keep wondering why things like this gets in the news. Yes it is news, but still.

If I would get such a mixe up, I would go to the store and report it, ask for an exchange. Someone must be really wanting that 15 minutes of fame, to contact any kind of news source and give them this kind of story.

Pick up game, find out it's not the one you purchased, quick contact the media, stop the presses, go on Oprah! Anything but get an exchange...

HolyCrusader

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2006
I remember something of the opposite happening back years ago when I was working at a big-box store. Somebody bought a Music CD of what was supposed to be popular hard rock group (Metallica I I think). However, it was not Metallica on the CD. Instead it was KID's music, possibly reading railroad or something similar.

I wish now I would have bought that CD for myself after exchanging it - it would have made for a nice collectible.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]HolyCrusader[/nom]I remember something of the opposite happening back years ago when I was working at a big-box store. Somebody bought a Music CD of what was supposed to be popular hard rock group (Metallica I I think). However, it was not Metallica on the CD. Instead it was KID's music, possibly reading railroad or something similar.I wish now I would have bought that CD for myself after exchanging it - it would have made for a nice collectible.[/citation]

That is much worse than what happened in this article.

figgus

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Never heard of Sprung... and never knew Ubisoft would make something like that, lol.[/citation]

Ubisoft has since changed the focus on their games from screwing a date to screwing their customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.