Give The Gift of Cloud Storage with 4Sync Cloud Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicosfacepalm

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
"Cloud Cards will never expire and will ship for free when purchased through the 4Sync website or other online channels" - sounds interesting. But I have a question: How long will it take to get this 4Sync card? And how to bay for it? Using my bank account or right to the postman when it will be delivered? But anyway, thumbs up for a nice "present for a forgetful friend" idea))

beachbod

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
From the 4sync website.
"PLEASE NOTE: You have to log in your free account at least once per 180 days. Otherwise, your free account and all your files will be automatically deleted! In this case, lost information can not be restored. Please, don't forget to visit your account every 180 days."

lol

nicosfacepalm

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
[citation][nom]beachbod[/nom]From the 4sync website."PLEASE NOTE: You have to log in your free account at least once per 180 days. Otherwise, your free account and all your files will be automatically deleted! In this case, lost information can not be restored. Please, don't forget to visit your account every 180 days."lol[/citation]
Made my day)) But as an addition to the major present, why not? Anyway 4sync service is good enough to be adviced for friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.