Solved! Going from Galaxy s7 to J4 Plus

Jun 29, 2019
Hey All !

I had a Samsung Galaxy s7 and now I am looking at buying a Samsung J4 Plus !

I want to know the following.

Is the Samsung J4 really good for multi tasking?

Performance wise is the Samsung J4 Plus much better than the S7? Or will I not notice a difference?

Thanks !!!

Solution
Unless your S7 is broken, there is no budget phone that will be better, at best it may be equal in some specs. Keep the phone you have if you can't get a better one.
What other ones to look at I can't say. I would just suggest you compare their features and see what best meets your need.

As to why not, the restrictions I have seen (and heard from others as well) on the J's seem to be much more than with other versions. Lower budget versions with more restrictions.

All of them, no. Some are Samsung all around, like not being able to make the SD card "Internal" storage, and some of specific to devices, like way to many preinstalled and unremovable apps, a serious lack of storage space on the phone initially (the number advertised is not how much you have access to on any device). Lower speed for processing, etc.

I look at it as those versions are the companies 'lower end' ones. All companies have them. One that come with from a little to a lot less than their flagship models, but get by on the company name.

Jun 29, 2019
All of them, no. Some are Samsung all around, like not being able to make the SD card "Internal" storage, and some of specific to devices, like way to many preinstalled and unremovable apps, a serious lack of storage space on the phone initially (the number advertised is not how much you have access to on any device). Lower speed for processing, etc.

I look at it as those versions are the companies 'lower end' ones. All companies have them. One that come with from a little to a lot less than their flagship models, but get by on the company name.

thanks ! you got any names ?