Solved! Good College Laptop

Apr 15, 2020
Hi! I am trying to find a laptop for when I start college in the fall. The issue is my tight budget, I would preferably need something under $500, but I dont mind a used/refurbished laptop. I need something to be able to take notes, exchange files/emails, and would love something with a CD slot and SD card slot for personal use.

Solution
I would not worry about the DVD drive, get an external one, most newer laptops don't add them in and looking for one that has it would limit you too much. Lenovo T470 would be in your price range used, very sturdy, much better than a new $500 system.
I would not worry about the DVD drive, get an external one, most newer laptops don't add them in and looking for one that has it would limit you too much. Lenovo T470 would be in your price range used, very sturdy, much better than a new $500 system.

Solution
Apr 15, 2020
Okay thanks! Yeah I couldn’t fine many with the cd drive so I decided to just get an external, it isn’t super important to me but it was just a nice add in. Thank you for the recommendation, I will look it up!