Good gaming laptops for under 600

Mkweigley

Honorable
Jan 25, 2014
1. What is your budget?

Up to $600 but I would prefer less

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?

I don't care

3. What screen resolution do you want?

I dont care

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?

portable

5. How much battery life do you need?

Something longer then an hour.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

Hearthstone, scrolls, papers please, mass effect 2 if possible. I want it to play most games but it doesn't have to play things that are too much like battlefield

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing,

I want to be able to edit photos and do schoolwork as well as watch movies and such.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?

I want something large, but it doesnt always mater too much. Something over 250gb

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

No preference

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?

At least 2 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

I'd like blue ray but if it's not possible I'm okay with it.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like
and explain the reasons.

I have no preference

13. What country do you live in?

USA

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

It needs to have at least 2.3Ghz but preferably more. Also the more ram the better at least 4GB but I would like 6 or 8. If that isn't possible I understand.

Solution
Gentlemen, if I might make a suggestion?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314240&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=5257136&SID=ShopAMD

For just under 600 (excluding shipping) you're getting an A10 processor and dedicated Radeon graphics (forgive me for not knowing the exact model, I'm no master of AMD technology) with 8GB of RAM and 1TB HDD. For performance, it seems it will outclass the competitions. Also, I like the aesthetics of rear cooling vents. Very... Cool (badum tsss!)

LummusMaximus

Honorable
Gentlemen, if I might make a suggestion?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314240&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=5257136&SID=ShopAMD

For just under 600 (excluding shipping) you're getting an A10 processor and dedicated Radeon graphics (forgive me for not knowing the exact model, I'm no master of AMD technology) with 8GB of RAM and 1TB HDD. For performance, it seems it will outclass the competitions. Also, I like the aesthetics of rear cooling vents. Very... Cool (badum tsss!)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS