Google Acquires Review and Ratings Company Zagat

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

like the google page rating,you got the money yo got the good rating,now they can offer products ratings too ,gentlemens put your bets up.

Wish I Was Wealthy

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
One more step closer,but doing it slower! This is a step closer towards a monopoly & the cloud concept. They're getting ready for the day when the Giants (Google & MIcrosoft) battle over dominance of the Cloud monopoly dream for the future cloud kingdom.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
googles starting to be competition in every area. pretty soon itll be google vs the world, if you think about it this can be very true.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Zagat sucks, Google. How the hell could anyone rate Five Guys over In-n-Out Burger? At least In-n-Out was original. Five Guys is a copycat. I'm sorry, but nothing beats a Double-Double, Animal Style.

Wish I Was Wealthy

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
I'd have to agree with JOSHSKORN to a certain extent & that is that every body has different tastes. The only reason that you would go to those restaurants that they mention is that you like those peoples same tastes or you just want to become trendy & don't really care if the food tastes good or not.

CPU666d1

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2011
Well I don't know about the monopoly just yet,but I suppose they like to buy out other companies. Hopefully they will not turn into a monopoly though. They're hoping by this addition that they can service certain people,but you would have to have certain tastes unless your just one of those trend setter Trendies.

g-thor

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
They're getting ready for the day when the Giants (Google & MIcrosoft) battle over dominance of the Cloud monopoly dream for the future cloud kingdom.

Maybe there won;t be a battle. Maybe they'll just merge, but only after they've made sure that they finance all political campaigns and can get the backing they need. Got to dodge the DOJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.