Google Adds Animal Masks to Google+ Hangouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
I think Google should move more towards being able to socially explore Google Earth with 3D avatars, MMO style. Or some twin/dream earth based on the original but where users can build upon, even rent places.

theshadow2001

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]virtualban[/nom]I think Google should move more towards being able to socially explore Google Earth with 3D avatars, MMO style. Or some twin/dream earth based on the original but where users can build upon, even rent places.[/citation]

Or you could go for a walk

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]theshadow2001[/nom]Or you could go for a walk[/citation]
That going for a walk is an option for people that are not on facebook, and Google+ is aiming at grabbing people from the facebook.

mrmaia

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
I'm sure all the 1 billion Facebook users will migrate to Google+ because of this feature. I really don't know how the hell did we manage to survive without cat ears in our photos.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
i wish my friends would move over to google+ would be nice to chat that way, instead of an email or two every now and than, or a back and forth message.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Wow, just wow
Has the management of Google+ been replaced with chimpanzees because this is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, just have the grace to close Google+ as a bad idea and reboot the whole thing under a new name in a year or so because as far as being a competitor to Facebook it just really sucks ass

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
So now they're trying to help cater to the furry demographic? Sure, why not. Anything to get more Google+ users is a good thing in my book.

scythe944

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
The only thing they should be adding is a built-in function to pull all of your facebook information into G+ as well as the ability to start a mobile hangout from within the mobile G+ app.

They do that, I'm sure they'll finally get some active users. Until then, who cares what animal face you can put on yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS