Google: Apple, Microsoft Waging War on Android

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
[citation][nom]saxplayingcompnerd[/nom]The legal system for software is broken, you can always do the same thing 50 ways with 50 different ways of coding it to serve the same function. The patent system should only be applied for PHYSICAL objects, no programming. Just like you cant patent life because it is ever changing, you should not be allowed to patent computer code because it is ever evolving.[/citation]

You can patent life by the way. Mosanto patents specific genes that are inserted into their propritary seeds. Life is up for auction guys. How much are you worth?

Rab1d-BDGR

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
[citation][nom]bin1127[/nom]You can patent life by the way. Mosanto patents specific genes that are inserted into their propritary seeds. Life is up for auction guys. How much are you worth?[/citation]

bin1127, you are hereby given notice that you are in violation of my patent on haemoglobin alpha-1. If your bone marrow to continues to violate my intellectual property then I will see you in court good sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.