Google Buzz Has Major Privacy Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

jp182

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2003
as long as it can be changed; thats fine. I think its too early in Buzz's product life for the malicious types to get in there and do something illicit with that info.

gayan

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006
they will fix it, but with a botched up release like this the damage is already done and will take soo much time to undo it in the eyes of the users mind...

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
[citation][nom]gayan[/nom]they will fix it, but with a botched up release like this the damage is already done and will take soo much time to undo it in the eyes of the users mind...[/citation]Are these the same users that are still using IE6? Most users are completely ignorant of good security and privacy practices.

gayan

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006
[citation][nom]jhansonxi[/nom]Are these the same users that are still using IE6? Most users are completely ignorant of good security and privacy practices.[/citation]

True true... some times the tech press is soo much ahead of them selves in terms of privacy and security.. most times the users just don't seems to care...

zoemayne

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
They'll probably fix this when they feel like it but this tactic will certainly gain more users using the service. More people following each other.

G

Social networking is an attempt to put your every thought, move and action onto the "cloud". All of the large corporate social networking sites are regularly reviewed by law enforcement, both the private and public parts of your profile. Not to mention, the epic tracking cookies from ads, from all of the shadiest spyware companies, which then gives corporate America access to your every click. Anybody remotely interested in privacy stays the hell off of social networking.

Then there's the spyware

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I really don't understand this whole Twitter fad. Am I just weird that I don't care at all about what people have to say or what mundane things they're doing in their life?

830hobbes

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
[citation][nom]fiskfisk33[/nom]'tis why i never let google software ever even touch my pc.[/citation]
Seriously? If you've ever used the internet, I'm sure google software has touched your pc. Ads? Probably google. Just browsed? Google analytics. Searched within a site? Probably google. Used firefox? Google software is incorporated. Yeah, you can manage to avoid google software if you really try but in all likelihood, you use it every day.

fiskfisk33

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2009
[citation][nom]830hobbes[/nom]Seriously? If you've ever used the internet, I'm sure google software has touched your pc. Ads? Probably google. Just browsed? Google analytics. Searched within a site? Probably google. Used firefox? Google software is incorporated. Yeah, you can manage to avoid google software if you really try but in all likelihood, you use it every day.[/citation]

yea, sadly, you are right, it scares me how they are nested into everything and that there's little choice. the thing that scares me about google is how they log everything, in my world googleware = spyware.

G

Peace & Prosperity
Home
Blog
About Me
Guestbook
Photo Gallery (See 800 pictures of obama)
Agha Dilbar

My Open Letter (Blog) has been sent Eight Lak (800000) to International Community for the welfare of Humanity till today. I Agha Dilbar authorize Newspapers, Magazines, Internet, to Publish and Radio, T.V. Channels to broadcast this letter all round the World.
Dear President Barrack Obama
the Great Leader of the World
I Agha Dilbar have sent Mr. President 100 registered research Letters (1000 new ideas to develop America and to Change the World for Peace and Prosperity)
Through Embassy of USA Islamabad till today and also direct sent these registered Letters to Whitehouse Washington DC 20500.These letters have been written on the guidelines of CHANGE WE NEED. And these letters are about the Common Men Problems of respected American Peoples and their Solutions. To end, Economic Recession, Unemployment and to Finish War, all round the World for Peace and Prosperity. In these letters I have sent one thousand new scientific Planning /Suggestions, about every walk of life for Peace through Friendship Progress and Prosperity all over the World.
My dear Barack Obama, the great leader of the world, my friend, my brother, provide an opportunity to Agha Dilbar to pay an official visit to America, that we two brothers sit together and by halt this horrible war. if this war continues for 10 20 or 50 –year, it will never end.
In this war 1-million people have died from 9/11 till today, if this war continues, it will become the 111- World War.200-Million people would die, if 111-World War is triggered) can take out 6.5 billion people of the World from abyss of destruction .We two brothers Barack Obama+ Agha Dillbar can put them on the road to Progress and Prosperity through Peace.
Dear President Barrack Obama considers, from 9/11 till today, America has conducted many war operations in connection with War on Terror, resulting the circle of war has spread hundred times. Millions innocent persons have died.
In this war. Many have been rendered homeless. One Lak (10000) war affected youth joined the army of Al-Qaida and Talban by the help of anti American countries have begun gorilla war in a horrible manner. It is the result of wrong war strategy. I Agha Dilbar desire to solve all above mentioned problems in a meeting with President Barrack Obama by adopting new revolutionary planning by bringing an end to present gorilla war in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. As a result the World can enter in a peaceful, advanced and progressive world, May it be so!
I Agha Dilbar have a new War Strategy to achieve success through Table Talk between Talban, Pakistan and American Gov. 90% of Talban that are fighting against Pak Army belong to Swat and Tribal Areas of NWFP. I can provide America all realistic facts in such manner that their implementation could convert these Talban into Patriotic Citizens of Pakistan.
In this War Strategy Pakistan Gov will never send his Heavy Artillery, Tanks, Cannons and Air craft in war. In this way 5-million persons will never Displaced. In the end Talban by their will handover, their Weapons to Pakistan Gov, they will come to Table Talk and Suicide Bombing will come to an end in Pakistan. Through this War Strategy Pakistani and American Gov can save expenses on war. Through this planning American and Pakistani Gov can utilize their saving on war budgets for development of Schools, Hospitals, Colonies, Markets, Industry, Roads, Bridges, Dams, Canals of Swat and Tribal Areas of NWFP that are war affected.
Due to wrong war strategies of the American and NATO forces.
The war on terror is getting worst mainly due to use of air craft, tanks, Cannons.
Because nine innocent people are killed for a single terrorist this way in these circumstances thousands
of innocent people lose their life or properties and any other source of income.
In the result many people join terrorist or become suicide bomber. As they think there is no other way to take revenge of the innocents killing of their relatives these are the basic reasons that hundreds of suicides are generated very quickly and easily in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq particularly who further kill thousands of other innocent public.
On account of present war strategy, Billion Dollars are being wasted yearly.
This war can cause Fall of America instead of continuation of war; my best suggestion for America must keep his Supper Power on the World and should conquer the World instead of war, but by his No-1 scientific technology spending on agriculture, industry, trade, education, scientific development and tourism, all round the World. Making an end to Economic Crisis in America.
A new Global Package is being offered for your kind consideration America will have to make complete and final announcement that in future all Multinational American Companies will get free land on 20-years lease and will set up under the BOOT agreement (in undeveloped and poor countries) factories, mills five star hotels, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, air companies, shipping companies, latest railway, bus transport and steel mills. All these companies will be bound to handover without any cost to under developed and poor countries well as their machinery and transport after 20-yaars.
A new suggestion in connection with Global Peace is offered that in return of export American Agriculture and Industrial Products, will give his 50% profit to the exporting countries and utilize as Aid on the development of agriculture, industry, trade, education and tourism. This suggestion, making an end to American Economic Crisis and get full support to enhance his Foreign Public Relation
. May it be so!
To make successful American Foreign Policy at Global Level the following planning is put before:
a) America will have to provide free scholar ships at least to ten top master students (in each country) of medical and science in underdeveloped and poor countries of the world.
b) Highly educated and well trained one hundred cultural groups (each group contains 100 persons) will have to arrange one hundred cultural shows for three months in big cities of underdeveloped and poor countries.
c) America will have to arrange exhibitions through his Embassies for his latest products, in the underdeveloped and poor countries .All these mentioned above industrial exhibitions will be arranged continuously for two months. In the above mentioned exhibitions present products will be sold except export order booking. In these exhibitions, American Cultural Programs will have to arrange and American Traditional Dishes will be kept for sale. In these exhibitions American Tourism Stalls will also be put-up.
Following rules and regulations will be undertaken for the progress and prosperity of American students.
a) Among metric, Fsc, Bsc, (eng} .Mbbs, Llb, Ca and diploma holders in all institutions, all those receiving degrees at the state level, ten each from girls and boys by cash prizes will be announced on behalf of the gov during invitation on lunch.
b) For above mentioned top ten intelligent students boys and girls each, tours for different historical and healthy sites will be arranged free of cast.
c) Sport Talent Schools of international level will be set up over the country at the district level, in which students of extra-ordinary sports talent taught from class one to Fsc level.
d) American states gov will announce free transport, free medical facilities and free lunch during education to all school, college and university students.

Minimize the aforesaid differences, which I will deliver to president
the increasing distress and hatred between the Muslim world and America is the major cause of weak relationship on public and government level.
As a sincere friend I have practical suggestions to Barack Obama in my official visit to America.
I request the government of America to allow me to describe (first of all my briefing with president’s advisors). My one thousand plans & ideas for changing the world before one to one meeting with the president Barack obama.thanks
Today we are presenting a new planning in America for the rapid progress in industry.

American government will allow to 50% relief in the following things. Petrol, dizel, electricity,
gas and water bills

For the establishment of new industries in industrial zone American government will allow 25%relief in taxes .

1) Sugar mills, textile mills, Garment Industry
2) Shoes tire tube factory.

3) Milk powder industry, tin pack fruit industry, ornament industry, carpet industry.
4) Frozen fish, chicken beef, and meat industry.
6) Dairy forming, poultry forming, fish forming, cattle forming, fruit forming.
7) Vegetable forming biscuit sweet industry hotel industry.
8) Electronic industry, sanitary industry paint industry.
9) Furniture industry.
10) Steel mill industry.
11) Engine industry.
12) Aero plane industry and shipping industry.
13) Computer and mobile industry.
14) Medicine industry fertilizer industry and insecticide industry.
15) Car, bus truck loader, harvester industry.

I Agha Dilbar have sent Ten Million research Peace Letters to International Community from 9/11 incident till today. This letter is my Great Peace Mission plan which is continued. Present Global Economic Crisis is the result of War on Terror. This Crisis if further accelerates could initiate a 111-World War. Please hear my Voice of Truth; I can save the World, for my Great Peace Mission, with the help of President Barrack Obama, Peace and Prosperity.
The Government of America will announce to provide free home facility to employees after 20 year of service as per following rules and regulations.

1. For providing free home facility to their employees after retirement the government will deduct 2 ½% amounts for their monthly salaries.
2. The government of America will deduct 2 ½% amounts of salaries to the employee and will deposit the same in government treasury which shall be paid to the housing company on allotment of plots.
3. The housing company shall provide beautiful home to the government or non government employee after 20 year of service.
4. The people not acquiring home after 20 year of service shall be paid in whole by deducted total amount from their salaries during their employment.
The government of America should follow the below regulations immediately. For giving facilities to the government and
private employees.

The employees working in America shall be given pension from the government treasury equivalent to 50%
Of their salaries.

Such employees who suffer from disabilities shall be given insurance benefits for their whole lives for the government treasury.
And their children of the employees who face death also be paid insurance to their parent’s salary.

All the employees working in America shall given free transportation, medical facility, food and living during their tenure.

Employees leaving their jobs in America shall be paid given 3 months advance salary.

President Barack Obama will become more popular by taking above action, and industry wills also prosper more in America.

Ten thousand small dams planning during seven years in USA as a result of this planning ten million
people shall obtain employment. Other than doubling the electricity shall also benefit fish forming, tourism, agriculture
and trading.

To obtain the subjective following rules and regulation shall be observed.

Government and private institutes of America shall pay 5%share of their income
In the new international development of corporation (IDC).

2.IDC shall invest to build ten thousand new hydro electric dams adjacent to all the rivers
with 100 km.

3.From these small dames network of rivers shall be obtained this benefit fish forming and tourism spot.

4.1500 hundred Dams shall be built each year at every cost.

5. To speed up the progress of IDC government state government, arms forces and semi government
organizations shall help and support the implementation of these small dams.

The following regulations would be implanted to install American institutions of international standard for progress and construction in all the backward countries of the world.
In the suggested institutions, the 50% investment would be done by American government, and these institutions would work private autonomous bodies.
In the underdeveloped countries, the developmental institutions would sell these services privately in the following fields, in collaborations with the suggested institutions.
Roads and bridges
Industrial zones
Housing projects
Car, bus and truck industries
Agriculture projects
Schools, colleges and universities
Hospitals and nursing training institutes
Poultry fish and cattle farm training institutes
Paper sugar and furniture industries
Textile and garment industries
Milk powder and tin pack fruit industries
Ghee oil and soap industries
Electronic and electric industries
Engineering industries
Steel railway aero plane and shipping industries

To bring an agriculture and industrial revolution, the following regulations would be implemented
a) In America, all the agricultural and technical institutions would be given following concessions instantly.
1) All the new and old agriculture and technical institutes would be from all kind of taxes i-e income Tex, sales tax and property tax
2) In America, all technical and agricultural training institutes would get 50% investment from federal and provincial governments
3) Free books would be provided to students studying in these institutes of international stand red.
4) All the expenses of students studying in these institutes would be borne by the federal and provincial governments.
5) New courses of international stand red would be planned to teach in these agricultural and technical institutes.

During the next seven years in America, the foiling rules and regulations would be observed to install one million wind mills and one million off shore tide tribunes.
In the result of implanting the suggested plan, besides a large scale of production of pollution free electrical energy, there will be great development in employment, agriculture and industry
1) Federal and states government would announce no tax on wind mills and off shore tide tribunes.
2) To install wind mills and off shore tide tribunes the federal and states governments provide free land near off shore.
3) To act upon the above mentioned plan, the federal and states governments America would announce to provide 50% capital to initiate the business.

To develop agriculture, industry and business to increase production and to provide employment resources, the following rules and regulations would be implemented.
a) There would be a 50% tax relief to all factories, mills, schools, colleges and universities and commercial institutions, which are working in double shifts. The number of workers the second shift would be equal to the workers in the first shift.
b) In America , all federal and state government factories, mills, schools, colleges universities and all commercial institutions would be given 100% tax relief , which are running on triple shifts i.e. 24-hours,in such cases, the number of workers in second and third shifts should be equal to the number of first shift.
c) All the exporters in America, increase their exports in comparison to last year by 50%, would get 50%tax relief.
d) Those exporters who would double their exports 100% in comparison to last year would get 100% tax relief by the government.
To develop agriculture industry trade and export and tourisim in America, I recommend the following implementations.
1) For building new industries the federal and states governments shall provide free land to the local and foreign industrialists.
2) after the acquisition of land the industrialists shall have to start production within the first year, and till 20 years the industrialists shall have to start production within first year., and till 20 years the industrialists shall not be able to either close or sell their industries. And after that they will become the complete owners.
3) Similarly for building agro industries, federal and states governments shall provide free land.
A)dairy farms (b)poultry farms(c) cattle farms(d)fish farms (e)feed industries(f)fruit farms (g)tin pack fruit industry(h)milk powder industry (I )ghee oil and soap industry(j)biscuit and sweet industry(k)cold drink and juices industry(l)fertilizer industry(m)insecticide industry
4) government of America under new policy should provide counter trade(barter)facility for import and export to the rest of the world.
To promote agriculture industry, trade, tourism and employment in America 50- thousand latest super stores with following rules and regulations would be installed.
1) in America, in the private sector, the federal and states governments would provide free land of 4- canals 8-kanals,16-kanals and 32-kanals area to install these super stores in different motor ways linking big and small cities.
In these latest super stores, all the necessities of life should be sold in whole sale and retail sale with 10% prophet only.
a)vetables,fruit and grains,flour,rice, ghee , oil and spices.
b) Mutton, beef poultry eggs and fish.
c) Cold drinks, milk shakes, juices and milk.
D) Medicines, fertilizer and insecticide.
e) Cloth, readymade garments, shoes, handbags and purses.
f) Books, stationary and watches.
g) Furniture.friges frezires, air condictores and computers.
h)utensils and crockery, makeup items and paints.
i) Electrical appliances wires and sanitary material.
j) Cycles motor cycles, cars and tractors.
2) In latest super stores, the following services of international stand red would be provided to people.
A) hotel and restaurants. Parks, play land, gymnasium and swimming tanks.
b) Petrol pumps, gas station service station and car repairing shops.
c) Hair cutting saloons, beauti parlors and tailoring shops.
D) Marriage halls meeting halls, cinema, theaters and libraries.

Mr. Barack Obama you are not only the Leader of America, you are Great Leader of the World. In this connection I am waiting for your Email response, dated 2.10.2009.
Please Confirm.
Thank you, God blesses you and God bless America.
Agha Dilbar (founder)
International Revolution Movement
64-neelum block ait Lahore (Pakistan)
Phone: 0092427830084
Cell 03224628349
Email aghadilbar4@gmail.com
Website http://aghadilbar.webs.com/
This Open Letter has been sent Eight Lak (800000) to International Community for the welfare of Humanity till today. I Agha Dilbar authorize Newspapers, Magazines, Internet to publish and Radio, and T.V. Channels to broadcast this letter all round the World.
I Agha Dilbar challenge with 100% trust that own result of my meeting with Barack Obama war on terror and suicide attacks in PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN ,IRAQ And all over the WORLD could be put to an end and due to this great success Barack Obama would be able to rule the America till 2016. And on my return of my official visit from America the world will be set on the way of implementing the CHANGE WE NEED. Live with Dignity and Die with Grace.
It has been extraordinary to read and hear, some of the things I did my decision alone by the voice of God, who called me in my heart.
Mystery of success to rule the World
Peace through friendship progress and prosperity.
Thanks
Members Area
Sign In or Register
Recent Photos

Recent Blog Entries
Peace and Prosperity
by aghadilbar | 0 comments
©2010
Create a Free Website at Webs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.