Google Doubles Street View Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

who really cares? honestly if your that concerned about privacy go live in a bubble in the middle of nowhere

dieseldre2k

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2008
u obviously dont get it...first this, then the internet, then who knows. where does it stop? its the principle of the matter. u allow this and then soemthing else will follow. over time (maybe hundreds of years even), ur rights will shrink and say goodbye to any form of privacy. ur just spoiled right now and fail to look at the bigger picture. go live in China and i dare u to tell me otherwise.

nekatreven

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2007
[citation][nom]dieseldre2k[/nom]u obviously dont get it...first this, then the internet, then who knows. where does it stop? its the principle of the matter. u allow this and then soemthing else will follow. over time (maybe hundreds of years even), ur rights will shrink and say goodbye to any form of privacy. ur just spoiled right now and fail to look at the bigger picture. go live in China and i dare u to tell me otherwise.[/citation]

by suggesting that these things will happen in the future, and then saying "look at china"...did you realize you suggested that china may be 'ahead' of us in privacy and such?

...hundreds of years even?! ...:)

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]dieseldre2k[/nom]u obviously dont get it...first this, then the internet, then who knows. where does it stop? its the principle of the matter. u allow this and then soemthing else will follow. over time (maybe hundreds of years even), ur rights will shrink and say goodbye to any form of privacy. ur just spoiled right now and fail to look at the bigger picture. go live in China and i dare u to tell me otherwise.[/citation]

your a idiot. People have been taking pictures on the streets for years. the only reason anyone even talks about it other then its a nice feture google came up with is because some morons flash the cam then decided to get mad because they are morons.

To second the question who with a valid point really cares anyways.so they added more color pics of streets. Nice idea but i dont really care.

ADM-86

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2006

You really should stop watching the news and go get an idea on how really china is.....most of the media always shows stereotypes that don't really apply in real life.

and about privacy...well thats technology, its comes with a price.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
'u' is not a word. 'your' when you mean "you're" is incorrect and a junior high school mistake. 'dont' is not a word. Sentences start with a capital. 'of' when you mean 'off' is incorrect. Commas are used to separate sentence clauses. If you don't have a backspace key on your keyboard, or are unable to proof read your submission, why not just skip it.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]lamorpa[/nom]'u' is not a word. 'your' when you mean "you're" is incorrect and a junior high school mistake. 'dont' is not a word. Sentences start with a capital. 'of' when you mean 'off' is incorrect. Commas are used to separate sentence clauses. If you don't have a backspace key on your keyboard, or are unable to proof read your submission, why not just skip it.[/citation]
Hey, don't blame Jane, she had to compose and submit this article on her blackberry during whatever short break she has working at the New York Times. It is not like Tom's is a paying job or anything.

jwl3

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2008
Pardon me but it appears that if you've filed a tax return, applied for a credit card, or God-forbid a mortgage, "They've" got your info already.

These ACLU privacy-freaks are probably the same dopes that have the daily breakdown of their stool listed on Facebook and Youtube.

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]lamorpa[/nom]'u' is not a word. 'your' when you mean "you're" is incorrect and a junior high school mistake. 'dont' is not a word. Sentences start with a capital. 'of' when you mean 'off' is incorrect. Commas are used to separate sentence clauses. If you don't have a backspace key on your keyboard, or are unable to proof read your submission, why not just skip it.[/citation]

clap clap clap.. you win the most usless post ever award. ty for playing. now tell someone who cares.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]EnFoRceR22[/nom]clap clap clap.. you win the most usless post ever award. ty for playing. now tell someone who cares.[/citation]
I'm telling you, I guess. You read it and replied. I hope you learned something...

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]lamorpa[/nom]I'm telling you, I guess. You read it and replied. I hope you learned something...[/citation]
You are 2 and half years late. I wish I can go back to 12/2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.