Google Experimenting With UAV Spy Drones?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sviola

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2006
I find it to be amazing that there might be people who would click on a link that has jailbaitpics666 written on it....

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]irh_1974[/nom]It was on The Register too, same thingSlow news week?[/citation]
The Register isn't particularly reliable at the best of times.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
you've all heard of google street view, guess googles next plan is google sky view. street view caught weird people in costume and people falling down or crashing thier bicycles, guess they figured out the real money was on the topless and nude sunbathers, not to mention cities who want to fine property owners for illegally installing pools and other structures?
me personally, i'll wait for google windowviewer, might be interesting and worth becomming a private detective to find out who someones spouse is having an affair with, or what HP CEO's are having for lunch! possibilities are endless.

ordcestus

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
[citation][nom]Rab1d-BDGR[/nom]Can we use these spy drones to hunt down and assassinate spammers?Go on Toms, you know it would be worth tossing down £40k. ;-)[/citation]
I'm a good rifleman. I will donate my services and some money to track down that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.