Google Glass for Consumers in 2014, Says Sergey Brin

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
I'll admit I'm a bit of a Google Fanboy.

I'm willing to splash out on a full Google-Based experience, currently I have a tablet, phone, chromebook and am awaiting my Kogan HDMI Android computer.

I have well over $100 in apps (not proud of that >.

wardwing

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012
for some reason , these remind me of GRAW....

these would be good in the business world and the military.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
I am not a developer, but I could find the 1500 bucks a little steep, esp. if it is for the "privilege" of developing for the new hardware. I mean, shouldn't there be an incentive to attract devs towards your new toy? 1500 per device is chump change for Google, they could actually sell it for a lot less. The more developers you can attract, the better it will sell when it comes out to the consumers.

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
What I learned about Google Glass from this story and the Google I/O demo of Google Glass: It's for recording and streaming video of people doing extreme sports.

Google X labs might have made a neat product so far, but they've failed in showing what it can do other than record video of skydivers and mountain bikers. Show us something useful. :confused: I thought these were supposed to offer "augmented reality."

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Cue Apple coming out with "magical" glasses in late 2013.[/citation]
They'll probably launch an actual "retina display"!

xxplosiv88

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012
[citation][nom]onanonanon[/nom]Am I the only one who finds the photo of that woman at the top of the article really cheesy and embarrassing?[/citation]

I almost fapped to it personally. Almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.