Solved! Google macbook forgot passcode

Solution
The following instructions were copied directly from the first result from googling "Forgot Macbook Password" I do not intend to steal this from the person who wrote it, just trying to help someone out. So.. here yah go.

"Ok. But you wouldn't believe how many times "I forgot my MacBook (or other brand) password" appears on various forums around this time of the year. Then again, if this MacBook is stolen the only way that it can be tracked down is if you use it. So....

Here is what you do.

1) Insert the OSX install disc that came with the MacBook.

2) Re-start the MacBook and when you hear the chime sound hold down the 'C' key.

3) Choose the proper language and hit continue.

4) Now you will be at the installer. Choose Utilities...

ryanavolpi

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2011
The following instructions were copied directly from the first result from googling "Forgot Macbook Password" I do not intend to steal this from the person who wrote it, just trying to help someone out. So.. here yah go.

"Ok. But you wouldn't believe how many times "I forgot my MacBook (or other brand) password" appears on various forums around this time of the year. Then again, if this MacBook is stolen the only way that it can be tracked down is if you use it. So....

Here is what you do.

1) Insert the OSX install disc that came with the MacBook.

2) Re-start the MacBook and when you hear the chime sound hold down the 'C' key.

3) Choose the proper language and hit continue.

4) Now you will be at the installer. Choose Utilities and then Reset Password.

However, if your password was saved to the firmware than there is nothing that you can do."

Taken from: http://www.city-data.com/forum/computers/521208-forgot-macbook-username-password-how-retrieve.html#ixzz1hi1R9UDg

Hope that helps

Solution