Google Makes Number Porting for Voice Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
im on a monthly plan, will this allow me to just make and receive call via my existing phone number as long as im connected to the internet?

If so, what is the equivalent in data usage for 300 minutes of chit chat?

G

so my only problem is i have to cancel my current provider, then get a new provider or go back to my previous provider? why so completed? and were still not even able to receive picture messages, so its really not worth all the trouble, might as well keep my two numbers.

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
Wouldn't people be able to couple this with Skype, get Skype in and out for around $100 / year, switch over to Verizon unlimited data for $30 a month and basically have unlimited talking without incurring any minute fees (pick the lowest minute plan available)?

Am I missing something?

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
I am curious what the current termination fee is for AT&T and if people start jumping ship to Google voice that AT&T will jack this fee up drastically.

fishy8082

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2006
someone needs to filter out idiots like this. sounds like a filter for anything with nike, jordon, or prada combined with a $ and a hyperlink needs to be put directly in the trash

var x;
var arraypost = [];

arraypost = post.split(' ');
for (x = 0; x < arraypost.length; x++)
{
if (arraypost[x] == 'prada' || arraypost[x] = 'nike' || arraypost[x] == 'jordon')
{
delete this stupid post//stupid POS;
break;
}
}

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS