Google Maps Error Blamed for Costa Rica Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillyflump

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
Your telling me a countries military relies on google maps for navigation? WTF!
Whatever next coalition forces using Tom Toms to navigate in Afghanistan. lol

oxxfatelostxxo

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
Rawr, this online map says its our territory.. GIMME.

Also the This online article says the bank owes me $5 million, Brb while i go try to collect...

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
Sooo if Google changes the map to give Costa Rica more territory, the problem will be solved and someone can give Google the Nobel Peace Prize!

While they're at it, I could use a small island down near the Bahamas.

johnny_5

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
Do they look at Wikipedia to determine the strength of the enemy too?
"Hey it says here they've had no military since 1949, and try to solve things peacefully."
"Ha, what dumbasses. Time for an invasion."

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
A country without a military.Wow someone should send in some conquistadors equipped with 16th century armor and arms to conquer that nation especially for the gold and silver.

IzzyCraft

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2008
Now they have to contact google with an email that doesn't get read for 4 months then nothing is done for another 10 and vala the map will be changed. Zeesh this is actually why i started using bing maps because they never told me to do something weird like drive though a wall and magically appear on the otherside where the street continues.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]IzzyCraft[/nom]Now they have to contact google with an email that doesn't get read for 4 months then nothing is done for another 10 and vala the map will be changed. Zeesh this is actually why i started using bing maps because they never told me to do something weird like drive though a wall and magically appear on the otherside where the street continues.[/citation]
...I see your common sense is just as terrible as Google Map's maps are...

tulx

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
Bing map (the MAP, not the satalite immage) is a LOT more precise and detailed than Googles. If you want satalite images, use Google, but, if you want a serious map, USE BING MAPS.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]zoemayne[/nom]dam costa rica doesnt have a military hope they have good allies[/citation]
Wait a min... no military? BRB in a week, gonna round up a few friends and get myself a country!

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
[citation][nom]Camikazi[/nom]Wait a min... no military? BRB in a week, gonna round up a few friends and get myself a country![/citation]
Here is my recommendation once you take over Costa Rica set up a right wing military dictatorship(You as El Presidente for life),ally yourself with the United States and get a huge free aid package and military assistance (advisers and perhaps far more) from them.I am sure that the U.S would gladly assist in helping you contain Nicaraguan aggression (Hugo Chavez).They most likely would assist you if you desire to expand your territory into Nicaragua and annex it as well.
It reminds me of that Woody Allen comedy movie "Bananas"

Status
Not open for further replies.