Google Maps Error Blamed for Costa Rica Invasion

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
so this Pastora ignored the official maps recognized by both countries and used Google maps instead and chose military action before resolving the issue diplomatically. Nicaraguan folks, you better fire this guy before he brings more trouble to you.

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]why can't america do this to mexico[/citation]
Then who would grow our marijuana?

victorintelr

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
[citation][nom]jj463rd[/nom]Here is my recommendation once you take over Costa Rica set up a right wing military dictatorship(You as El Presidente for life),ally yourself with the United States and get a huge free aid package and military assistance (advisers and perhaps far more) from them.I am sure that the U.S would gladly assist in helping you contain Nicaraguan aggression (Hugo Chavez).They most likely would assist you if you desire to expand your territory into Nicaragua and annex it as well.It reminds me of that Woody Allen comedy movie "Bananas"[/citation]
Hope you remember that Hugo Chavez is the President of Venezuela, if you don't know where it is, check Bing Maps, o Google Maps for more info. LOL

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
[citation][nom]shin0bi272[/nom]how lazy are you?[/citation]

My sarcasm is totally wasted on people like you.

G

This is why they are called a third world country. They rely on Google.

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
[citation][nom]victorintelr[/nom]Hope you remember that Hugo Chavez is the President of Venezuela, if you don't know where it is, check Bing Maps, o Google Maps for more info. LOL[/citation]
Yeah I goofed it's Daniel Ortega instead.Too bad I couldn't edit my post.

G

Wouldnt the military not wanna relay on something like Google??

IzzyCraft

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2008
[citation][nom]chumly[/nom]Then who would grow our marijuana?[/citation]
They still would after 9/11 and calls for better boarder security alot of the cartels took to growing and making most of their drugs when they can in America because it turned out easier then trying to smuggle them though. Weird how things like this escape the public but most of the marijuana around the US is grown in the US even if it's fueled and distributed by the cartels.

delta7

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2010
[citation][nom]chumly[/nom]Then who would grow our marijuana?[/citation]

Uh Canada? Hello, haven't you heard of BC bud? Only the crap stuff comes from Mexico :p

Status
Not open for further replies.