News Google Pixel 4a price leaked — and it’s shockingly cheap

May 15, 2020
It's 2 expensive for such lame hardware . For less than 300€ you can get RN8 pro with better CPU and 8GB of RAM + SD slot, NFC, IR . 4A doesnt worth more than 200€ . also it doesn't support 5G .

Apr 17, 2020
It's 2 expensive for such lame hardware . For less than 300€ you can get RN8 pro with better CPU and 8GB of RAM + SD slot, NFC, IR . 4A doesnt worth more than 200€ . also it doesn't support 5G .

That'll get what? One or two security updates and maybe an OS upgrade once? Then you're DIY with 'funny' rom flashing.

The pixel 4 is not for hackers, its a consumer phone. But yeah, thats a disappointing CPU, since my pixel 2 clone has a snapdragon 835 in it and I paid less, AND it got updated from 7.0 to 10.0 by the manufacturer. With every single security monthly update. Usually the same day Google released them for Pixels.

May 15, 2020
That'll get what? One or two security updates and maybe an OS upgrade once? Then you're DIY with 'funny' rom flashing.

The pixel 4 is not for hackers, its a consumer phone. But yeah, thats a disappointing CPU, since my pixel 2 clone has a snapdragon 835 in it and I paid less, AND it got updated from 7.0 to 10.0 by the manufacturer. With every single security monthly update. Usually the same day Google released them for Pixels.

It's still too expensive and pls don't speak about security or privacy when "gOOgle" or "Apple" are subjects .

Apr 17, 2020
It's still too expensive and pls don't speak about security or privacy when "gOOgle" or "Apple" are subjects .

LOL. Well humpty dumpty, what OS that 5 other people on earth use that you're going to run on the phone nobody ever heard of or wants?

Also, remind me of which apps that don't track you. Facebook? Gmail? Hotmail? Twitter?

Apr 5, 2020
I mean, you could buy a refurbished Pixel 3 for $144 with a warranty and it's still a better phone overall than a brand new pixel 4, which has a ridiculous battery and that sonar thing nobody cares about. I don't really get why people buy new phones. They depreciate instantly