Google Pixel Won't Connect to WiFi. Please Help.

G

I have a Google Pixel XL. Recently, my Phone won't connect to WiFi. It displays all the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "connecting" for a second, then says "saved" but doesn't connect.
I can connect anything else to my home network no problem, and I've tried connecting my phone to the WiFi at work and it hasn't worked there either.
I've tried resetting my router, resetting my phone, deleting and re-adding my network and deleting all of my network settings. I don't know what else to try.
I could really use some help. Thank you

Solution
Have you tried making sure your 'data' is turned off? some phones strangely don't like to access WiFi when their data option is turned on.

A couple other things to try... Update the firmware and any apps that need updating on the phone. If the problem persists, check your time and date on the phone to make sure it is correct.

Should none of this do it, then there may be a problem with the phone itself. If it is under warranty, contact the manufacturer. If not, try a local tech.
Have you tried making sure your 'data' is turned off? some phones strangely don't like to access WiFi when their data option is turned on.

A couple other things to try... Update the firmware and any apps that need updating on the phone. If the problem persists, check your time and date on the phone to make sure it is correct.

Should none of this do it, then there may be a problem with the phone itself. If it is under warranty, contact the manufacturer. If not, try a local tech.

Solution