Google Planning to Offer 'Smart Glasses' By End Of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftcomet

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
[citation][nom]Alchemy69[/nom]At least we know what Apple's version will be called. iGlasses.[/citation]

That's not hipster enough. iSpecs is more like it.

tristan_b

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012
[citation][nom]aftcomet[/nom]That's not hipster enough. iSpecs is more like it.[/citation]
I was thinking sense it would be a life changing thing(at least apple would label that way), it would be called iVision or iView.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]tristan_b[/nom]I was thinking sense it would be a life changing thing(at least apple would label that way), it would be called iVision or iView.[/citation]
no, no. that's just way too crafty. you have to dumb it down some more, because apple likes keeping it simple for the stupids. like i DUH ITS A PHONE and i DUH ITS A PAD

i think it will be called iSEE. because i DUH SEE

madooo12

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
you know google tests their employees trust with some fake projects, just sayin'

it seems impossible that google would make something like that

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]no, no. that's just way too crafty. you have to dumb it down some more, because apple likes keeping it simple for the stupids. like i DUH ITS A PHONE and i DUH ITS A PADi think it will be called iSEE. because i DUH SEE[/citation]
iSee

hk_merc

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
Google's New Data Collection Device (called AR Glasses)
http://trackingreality.com/2012/02/23/kurier-interview-on-googles-ar-glasses-a-brave-new-world/

Status
Not open for further replies.