Google Plug-In Blocks Analytics Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolbi

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2009
The privacy-conscious end-user half of me says that this is great.
The webmaster half of me says that I hope most other privacy-conscious end-users don't find out about this. :)

Sythix

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]__-_-_-__[/nom]NOSCRIPT for firefox works way better and it's available since years ago. no need for this crap.[/citation]

Too bad firefox sucks.

hythos

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
To anything newer than netscape navigator
Oh, you mis-spelled Mosaic...

Something to think about - in all those times anyone had Google'd for their own name, entered their own home address (or maps, GoogleEarth, Ect), anything with personal data - is there any doubt Google wouldn't link it together? (IE, user-names and accounts linking to your home address).
It's no conspiracy! It's for reals! (no, really, it's real). People should be careful who they 'flame' on msg boards, because it might just lead them right back to their front door.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
hythos perhaps it's a good thing if there were actually consequences for flaming on message boards.
That might make people think twice about what they're posting. But as it stands now, nobody's going to care enough to do something about it. If it were otherwise, I'm sure tuan and crashie would've had house visits every few days for some unfounded claim they'd make. That is not so. Tuan published his home address at some point, and I haven't read any death notice in the news.

makteam

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
wow, I love your blog, its very informative and useful to used, thanks for sharing this one, great job, keep up the good work. http://teammak.com.au/

jmarry89

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
Your writing is impressive, informative and compelling. I was motivated to read your article twice due to the vast information and interesting content. Thank you.

business plan writing service | business plan writers

jmarry89

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
Your writing is impressive, informative and compelling. I was motivated to read your article twice due to the vast information and interesting content. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.