Google Search iOS App Updated With Google Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

nodeffect

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2010
ok, this is so damn annoying. Google could release the latest google search with google now features for the iOS. But only made it for Jellybean? Not even ICS? Pissin me off google.

ipwn3r456

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Just downloaded it. Great for older apple devices such as iPod Touch 4th Gen. like me or other older devices which doesn't include siri but wants the function of it.

pacomac

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
I really don't see why Google Now is so popular. It's only purpose is to provide Google with usage data for other products. Having it installed just drains your battery as it pulls location services ALL THE TIME, even if it isn't a foreground task. I say, stay well clear if you have iOS!

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
I've found Google Now really useful. It's saved me one time when I forgot to add an appointment to my calender, Now still let me know about it. I know there will always be people complaining about privacy issues but guess what, if you the kind of futuristic computer that responds to your every need it needs to have access to everything. I'm assuming that as they add more sources and build it up that it'll become more useful.
We don't have flying cars but the future looks like fun!

MrKKBB

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
" After a brief moment, she responded saying "I found three pizza restaurants fairly close to you," and then listed the results in their geological order. "
Hmm, geological order ... that is some old pizza you got there!

drenyx

Distinguished
May 25, 2011
geological order? I think you meant geographical as in closeness to you, not having to do with what kind of rocks make up the parking lot or ground underneath the dealership.
And I can't pass an english class to save my own ass.

Akker Aethelgifu

Honorable
May 2, 2013
just as Lucille responded I am shocked that a student can get paid $8497 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you read this link... www.ask22.com

Status
Not open for further replies.