Google Throws Money Into the Wind

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]elitebow[/nom]Google already gets 30% of its power from solar panels at its California campus..I wonder how close it is to 100% green power consumption with this investment[/citation]
just a tidbit for your information: solar panels and solar farms in general contain some rather toxic chemicals. The cost per megawatt is very high for this energy source as well.

Sorry to state so many facts, just trying to spread some awareness.

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
[citation][nom]Transmaniacon[/nom]This is how they will power their nuclear weapons development, cmon we all know Google is going to take over the world...[/citation]

True they're going to concur the world but not with nukes... with gadgets and internet and buy simply buying everything that can't invent or create... it's kinda like if Microsoft didn't lose the publics love by being dick heads they'd own us all by now :D And I'd like to take this opportunity to once again pledge my alliance to the future google empire so I can avoid being cleansed

2zao

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2009
YAHOO = doesnt know what they are talking about

GOOGLE is being smart and putting its monely in as many buckets as it can... and usually intelligently... I have been extremely impressed with the company Google has become ever since they sold their shares years ago... they have grown from being the best search engine to a company that is be innovative and impressive in every market they pursue!!!

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]2zao[/nom]YAHOO = doesnt know what they are talking aboutGOOGLE is being smart and putting its monely in as many buckets as it can... and usually intelligently... I have been extremely impressed with the company Google has become ever since they sold their shares years ago... they have grown from being the best search engine to a company that is be innovative and impressive in every market they pursue!!![/citation]

Okay, which department at Google do you work for?

G

Great, now google can power their own servers, and can become even free-er than it already is! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS