Google to Launch Groupon Clone, 'Google Offers'

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Not a bad idea, I would definitely be interested in any coupons that offered slashed prices on computer parts, or discounts on expensive food places.

Better yet, they should have electronic billboards with QR barcode coupons that give you discounts to stores around you (that are part of the Google Offers).

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]sparky2010[/nom]Nice idea!Hope this works where i live... could definitely use it.comments working again?[/citation]

Comments never stopped working (well, not to my knowledge) but ratings are still funky :(
I wish Google would trial it here too, because I live near a medium/large shopping centre and every day it's packed and it would be the best place to trial it, over 300 stores.

joelmartinez

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
These community coupons seem like a decent idea, it would be nice if you had like one day 1000 dollars of groceries for 500 coupon, probably won't happen :(

G

Google looking at other coupon companies in groupon clone living social is a biggest ecommerce trend..I hope it will be upcoming very shortly to entire...Gohead with this..

G

Wow, Google taking a slice of the pie so late in the game? Well, they'll have their database already built for them cause they're so huge and popular. I usually use this discount coupons website. They have some sweet deals for Apple products and other stuff too. Might give Google Offers a try when they go live, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.