Google Turns Logo into Queen Music Video

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CPU666d1

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2011
Looks like with google being bigoted,I'll have to move onto Mozillas Firefox now. I'll also advise you all to do it to & quick.

figgus

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
[citation][nom]aaron88_7[/nom]emember the days when musicians had talent[/citation]

I blame MTV. Seriously, there was a time when musicians could be UGLY as long as they had talent. Now, talent is irrelevant as long as they are photogenic. :-(

Freddie had a lot of talent ... there were / are few vocalists with his range.

The band could also produce a quality sound outside of the studio ... something most modern bands simply cannot.

For Bohemian Rhapsody alone they rank in the top bands of all time, but there were lots of other fine songs too.

I nuked the spam and also nuked your previous inappropriate comment ...

robwright

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
Freddie was one of the five greatest lead singers of all time. Wish I could have seen Queen live before he died. Still amazed that he made Innuendo basically on his death bed. A great final album if there ever was one.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]CPU666d1[/nom]Hey ain't this supposed to be about free speech,well now we know that there is another bigoted betrayel of our free speech and that is to take our posts off this article.[/citation]
Free speech has nothing to do with saying whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want. For people in the USA at least, free speech as described in the the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution states that you cannot be punished or imprisoned for expressing your political views. It is political speech only that is protected, not loud mouth opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.