Google Unveils Pandora-Type Service for YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
Except, to some extent, TV is screened for quality. Quite obviously, it misses quite often, but to the extent that Youtube probably will? I doubt it. Dunno, might be interesting, might not. Will need a lot of work, I imagine.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
i like this idea..mainly for the music videos. and i'm guessing it'd be similar genres/videos of music? as long as it doesn't change the youtube GUI interface then im all for it

pirateboy

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
lolz, what incredibly fake smiles did the people on the couch show at the end of the clip.
This seems like an application for braindead couch potatos...do you think pressing the arrow keys is going to be too hard for them? Maybe they should make the interface include speech....when you say "DUUUHH" the next channel comes on. Seems appropriate.

JPHD

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
good idea. took it for a spin, thought it reflected stuff I've seen over the past couple of months pretty accurately (duh.. obviously so, since I'm logged and they can track what I see). they should add controls that let you refine the videos, like pandora did with songs, bands and so on....

Status
Not open for further replies.