Question graphic card issue on lenovo y50-70

Mar 24, 2020
hi,

i have a question related to my gtx 860m. it was working fine and suddenly something happened to it. i am not sure what happened.

while GPU is enabled through device manager, it slows down my laptop and CPU starts working on full speed. laptop starts to lags a lot then bsod happens. reboot take longer time then usual. and it makes very hard to use my laptop

if i disable my GPU through device manger. laptop works fine like nothing happened to it. no performance issues in CPU, HDD and vice versa.

i have already tried many solutions from different websites. like checking drivers and uninstalling it and reinstall and a lot of fixes. also reinstalling windows but still nothing.

cleaning of fans and applying of new thermal paste didn't help me either.

i turned on my GPU through device manager and cpu starts to works on full speed and not backing down and it lead to usual BSOD. then i lower processor power through processor power management. laptop is working fine now but slower, no BSOD until something happened which leads to heavy load.

with GPU on, when it starts to test graphic card then computer gets a heavy load and then BSOD.
when GPU off, all test are normal.

i hope you guys understand what i am saying.

thank you very much