Oh please... Tom's Hardware doesn't even know I exist!
Your conspiracy theory "deleted posts" are right here genius: On DELL's teet #1And you're extoling the virtues of the "deal" you got and all about the coupons, and you are slaped down by this guy...
unfortunately, if you observe this thread you can see th 750 offs are gone now and dell has scaled back on its deals (20% off 999+ is a "simpler" pricing method and, according to dell, they "listened to their customers"
And you bump a 2 month old thread to again tell us nothing more than to get a DELL with a coupon that doesn't exist and the 7900 GS with 256 MB is equal to a 7900 GTX with 512 MB. At NO POINT is anyone else able to recreate this deal, you have provided NO coupons and simply keep stating over and over to get it... that which can not be gotten.
And of course, how can we forget the now INFAMOUS thread where you first started to give us your sagely posts of
You aren't even running DX8 skinny! It says so right in your other post!
Then after you keep ripping 2,000 and over gaming systems I have to litterally pound you into submission by showing you know almost nothing about computers... Then suddenly you're getting almost 9,000 3DMarks from your DELL,
So I guess the morals of the story are:
1. There is no conspiracy against you, or your posts.
2. You got the ULTIMATE notebook deal at $1400.
3. You have the GREATEST 7900 GS NOTEBOOK IN THE WORLD that can outperform overclocked systems... right out of the box from DELL.
4. You know volumes about notebook computers.
5. No one should consider ANYTHING other than the DELL Inspiron 1705. Anyone who does is a fool.
At this time, Killer Notebooks, and everyone at the Tom's Hardware forum would like to present you with this trophy, for your diligent and never ending servitude to "the man..."