GTA V Players to Get $500K for Online Mode Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombebomb

Honorable
Aug 5, 2012
How dare they think they can buy us back with fake money in a fake game with a fake world.

BRB buying a new car on GTA with my settlement!

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
The game is coming to PC. If i was a Pub/Dev i would publish on the PC first, for reasons we all already know why. The PC is so versatile and always moving forward in terms of hardware. I honestly would put every game on the PC, and i mean every game even those exclusives. I want my PC to cringe. I would rather it fall to pieces because my hardware isn't good enough and aim to achieve it with the next best thing that comes out hardware wise. I like dev's to push the limits of hardware, and honestly if i was one i would always release it on PC because i know for a fact there are people out there that have the hardware to push my game to that level that no console can ever achieve. As for the article itself, i had a few issues but I can't wait for that 500k, i seem to have trouble making money easy in the game. Though if you place first in every event which is pretty tough you can make a hell of a lot of money.

kolton barnes

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
and this is when anybody that only pc thinks they are God, because they have a pc. As a pc player, yes our machines are more advanced, yes we have had stuff for a while that console it just now getting in the next gen. but as a console gamer aswell, you have to look at it like this, spome people dont have the money to spend on pc's. Some people like the feel of an xbox 36o, or Ps controller and how a large percentage of people play consoles, because you NEVER need to upgrade util the next gen. however computers do have a faster evolution. consoles will always be loved by people because all you have to do is plug and play. i still like to play my xbox because 95% of my friends have one. this is my opinion, if you jump it cause you are under the assumption, which was stated in the first sentence, then thats your problem, and it makes you immature, however i will not stoop down to the level to argue with you. your entitled to your opinion as much as i am

PandaButtonFTW

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013
the only reason most people have consoles is because they are percieved to be cheaper, but you have to pay to play online and the games are moere expensive... so really a console is MORE expensive than a avg gaming pc

PandaButtonFTW

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013
the only reason most people have consoles is because they are percieved to be cheaper, but you have to pay to play online and the games are moere expensive... so really a console is MORE expensive than a avg gaming pc

n3ard3ath

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
@otacon To play the game at more than 20-30 fps(The framerate it currently run on consoles)? Lol. But yeah, Rockstar are so bad at coding it will probably need a 10 000$ PC to run it at more than 30fps. With their track record, I'd blame Rockstar, not PCs.

Zhyr

Honorable
May 19, 2013
Otacon that's why there's this fancy thing called Direct X. You code for that and since all hardware supports it, it mysteriously works! :O

retrogamestr

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
im mostly a pc gamer but i like consoles to and the way i see it is people shouldnt fight over which is better because in the end were all gamers and being a gamer should be more about the games and less about the systems, i know systems are important and honestly i like all the different consoles plus pc because if there werent different ones to choose from there would be no completion between the companys and that would cause them to get lazy because they wouldnt have to strive to make better games and we would all end up with shit.

fillypinkamina

Honorable
Oct 16, 2013
is anyone else still not able to connect to gta 5 online i've been trying to connect for the whole time online has been out with no luck at all it's always either connot connect or cloud servers are unavailable in which case i can connect but whats the point if i cant save!

Any help with connecting would be awesome :c

Status
Not open for further replies.